- 4-stage hospital-type filtration
- Aera+™ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons
- Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Cleans 200-400 square foot spaces
- Detects air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified
- Proven to capture the airborne flu virus
- True HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including allergens, viruses, and cigarette smoke
- Ultra-quiet operation
AeraMax 190 Air Purifier effectively purifies air in a 190 square foot room with ultra-quiet operation and features the innovative AeraSmart Sensor. This special sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. The True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores and odors. The air purifier also includes the Aera Setting for cold/flu and allergy season conditions and a high-impact plastic casing.
AeraMax Air Purifier with Sensor
190 Sq. ft.